1. Washing your hair in cold water can cure baldness.
It may boost blood circulation but it won't cure or help prevent hair loss.
2. Losing hair every day means you're balding.
If you have male pattern baldness then yes, you will lose hair every day. However, it is normal to lose as many as 100 hairs a day. These will usually grow back.
Read: How hair loss in men is diagnosed
3. Constantly wearing hats can cause baldness.
This is unless you are wearing your hat so tightly that it puts excessive tension on the hair. Hats, even if worn every day, 24 hours a day, won't cause hair loss.
4. Brushing or massaging the scalp can reduce hair loss.
Once again blood circulation does not boost hair growth! However, too much brushing may cause injury to the scalp or hair roots, which could lead to hair loss.
5. Washing your hair too often can cause hair loss.
Shampoo only removes hair that has already fallen out.
Read: Four tips for healthy winter hair
6. Long exposure to the sun leads to hair loss.
Hair loss occurs at the follicle level. Fortunately, your hair acts as a shield against the sun and protects the roots.
7. Hair loss can be caused by your diet.
There is no direct correlation between a specific diet and hair loss.
Baldness is not linked to heart disease
Why children lose their hair
How to prepare for a visit to a hair loss specialist
UK National Health Service