Posted by: ELSABE STRYDOM | 2019/03/08


Grand child struggling to concentrate

My grandchild can't sit still or concentrate and talks non stop. Just wants to ask which medication and were to test him. he is 6 and in gr R

Expert's Reply


ADHD Expert
- 2019/03/18

It is crucial that your grandson needs a comprehensive assessment, prior to deciding whether medication is indeed indicated. I suggest consulting with a developmental occupational psychologist or educational psychologist. If they've excluded other causes for his lack of concentration and hyperactivity, then a psychiatrist or pediatrician should evaluate him for possible medication.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/03/10

Dont put him on medication just yet. Try these supplements they are well studied and cheap, Bacopa Monierri,Ginko Biobla,Rhioldola Rosea you can get this at your local dischem and clicks. Hope this helps :D

Reply to Anonymous

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.