Question
Posted by: Cate | 2005/08/25

Very itchy feet in hot weather

Whenever my feet get hot, in hot weather or even in bed at night they itch incredibly. I have to resort to rubbing them with ice cubes to cool them down to stop the itching. I have also tried "Stop Itch" which helps for a short while otherwise I scratch and scratch until they are sore and this doesn't really help either. Do you have any idea what this might be or what may be causing it?

Cate, it sounds like it might be due to a form of eczema or allergy. Have you tried taking an antihistamine? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.