Question
Posted by: Rusty | 2004/01/15

To D.I.L Dizzy & Lady Nina

Thanks for the words, made a impact . And D.I.L sounds like we have something in common we must chat sometime.
Life is to go on i suppose .Thanks again Guys.

,,,,

4
Posted by: D.I.L | 2004/01/16

Kernel, I would like to tell you that I wrote to this column in Nov and Dec of last year and everything you replied to on my story and the constructive criticism really helped and it was all true. You helped me through most of my depression and I would like to say thank you... you're a good person. DIL

Reply to D.I.L
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/01/15

Great stuff! Rusty, I hope you and Deserted in Love (D.I.L.) get together and sort out your love lives. It is sickening to cling onto someone who has deserted and failed you.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Rusty | 2004/01/15

Jees it's scary how alike our positions are good to know that your out there .Keep well and expect a mail from me some time .

Reply to Rusty
Posted by: D.I.L | 2004/01/15

Rusty, I sit everyday thinking how can he go on with his life and just not even remember that I still love him. If you need a helping hand... never fear I am never far. My love for him is strong enough to let him go, but I'll always hold him inside my heart. And I know that if he should ever change his mind, he can come back anytime, but I will not tell him that. He does not know how much I still want him, that is something that I will have to keep to myself. Life goes on and I want to be part of it. I go out and enjoy myself, I go on dates, but the most hurtful that I do is... I compare every single guy to my ex and then the evening is over even before it begun. I think I am almost over him, but almost does not count. Sometimes I go through a day without thinking or hearing from him and then a week go by and it's silent. Then just when I get a grip on my emotions, he calls just to say hi and hear how I am doing then memories floods back. Him and I will always be best friends... I know this. So I will pray for both of us (you and I) and I know we will get thru it together, spiritually. Remember that you are not alone... Good luck (if need be you can email me on wildtn@ishltd.co.za) because I know sometimes you need someone else to speak to, someone other then yourself, someone that can listen without critisizing you, I am here even if it is just to read about your suffering!*

Reply to D.I.L