Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2018/03/05

My legs and feet are painful

I experience pain when I sit for a long time and stand up to walk. Then I can barely step on my feet. It is more at my heel. Sometimes when I lay down after work than I can feel the sharp pain that go through my heal. I also have on both sides of my legs bumps where my veins is. Its very soft when I touch them and cant wear heals for a long time than my legs pain. It looks more like if it can be a block vein but im not sure. Do you think I should go and see a specialist. I live in the Pretoria area

Expert ImageHealthy Bones
- 2018/03/23

Hello Sandra

As dit jou erg pla en pynlik is is dit beter dat jy 'n geneesheer raadpleeg wat vir jou goed kan ondersoek en vir die nodige toetse an stuur as hy dink dit is nodig. jy kan sommer eers by jou huisdokter aanklop vir raad.