Question
Posted by: tweety | 2020/01/21

Golden shower fantasy

married year and half, we know each other 2 years. we still have an incredible sex life , can I rather say love life. we are totally matched. my husband used to think squirters on porn is fake, til we met, now he realises that it is true, and appreciates it, like its his mission to get me there every time. Good, in the beginning he asked me though to urinate on him, which is warm and different to squirt. we did once and I felt dirty . so now recently he revealed to me in his single days, he used to masturbate while alone in the shower and then after he will also urinate over him self, he says it makes him just more horny. I found it bit disturbing, and searched for porn related to it, and found it is common, so I did it for him again , he loves a golden shower. He did not ask again yet, but I am just wondering, if it is healthy? because we like do it in the tub, and then after he will wash up. he cant like get sick or something? I know it is a fantasy thing for him, so I don want to be boring when he does want it.it does not intervene with our usual love game , I just want some input

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/01/30

Golden showers are safe. But don't continue with any sex act if you feel uncomfortable with it. It will adversely affect your relationships and your sex life. Shoot for gold!