Question
Posted by: HM | 2004/09/22

MIGRAINE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,please help

Cyber doc please help,

my fiancee was in a bad way lastnight, while he was cooking he suddenly had what I think is a migraine, he's eyes were bloodshot, bloody & red Like I've never seen in my life. It took him out, he went to lay down and I got a cool ice sachet, when the headache got lighter, he started getting cold shivers and I had to pile 3 blankets on him.
This morning at 3h00 he got it again
And I've just spoken to him at work , it's happened again.
The pain is so bad that he vomits.

Does he need to see a neurosurgeon, we have medical aid.
Please this is urgent. What happens if he's busy driving and gets such an attack.?

HM, it sounds like it might be a type of migraine, but fever is not a common part of migraine. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out for you. In the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send you something I wrote on migraine. Good luck.