Question
Posted by: Sue | 2004/01/21

Low hormone levels and pregnancy

I've used Clomid once and something similar the other time (given by my Dr.). I still didn't fall pregnant. My hormone levels are low. (I regularly menstruate) The 2 months I've used the products, I did ovulation tests and I could see the hormone levels where higher and ovulation should have happened. Do you think the problem could be with my husband and should he go for sperm tests or could something still be wrong with me?

You should have a full work up including a sperm test on your husband and checking your tubes.