Question
Posted by: | 2016/08/05

i am undecided about swinging, how do i go about it?

Basically I am extremely inexperienced and i would like to explore sex and different fantasies etc. I have seen swinger clubs etc out there but i am not entirely sure this is what i want to jump straight into. i would like to try with a small group before moving on to complete clubs. I am 22, Indian, male. Does anyone have any tips/advice?

- 2016/08/28

You should start off by getting sexually experienced with one person before you want to join a sexual group. Check out any sexual chat groups to explore your fantasies and/or to find out about possible poly groups in your area (you can search the internet e.g. Craig's list). Lastly, take note that you usually need to bring a female sexual partner with you before you can join a swingers club. 

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/10

You need a partner if you want to go swinging .. clubs only take single women.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

One young girl I knew picked up an std and it ripped thru her body like a bomb and now she is sterile. And south africa is one of the highest places for stds in the world. hygiene and sanitation is not a priority with swingers as it is in the private discreet members only clubs in europe. And a guy I knew got drunk and some old dude had anal sex with him while he was too drunk to push him away in da swingers party. After 3 outings mostly observing and petting I gave it up when the last one some old lady with rotten teeth tried to kiss me . Get a girlfriend son! U will have more fun and less nightmares.

Posted by: Cyclist | 2016/08/08

As you still very inexperienced I think there are many other "experiences" you can rather go for than swinging.The idea might sound like a great one but can lead to much heartache. Do you even have a partner as "swinging" is swapping partners,if so,would you really like someone else to have sex with her !

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Usually Swinger Clubs are for much older people who want to rev-up their sex lives. They are married with a great understanding of each other's feelings and desires and they are committed to their marriages. You are so young why would you want to get into such business whereby you can bang girls your age as much as you like ??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

For how long have you and your partner been together for? How old is your partner?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Have you discussed this with your partner? If yes, how does she feel about it?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

My advise is if you go out looking for trouble, you will find trouble. Stay away from those places. if you want to gain experience get a girlfriend who has is on a mutual tip as you.