Question
Posted by: | 2019/02/20

High uncontrolled hypertension

I am a 56 year old female. I take verahexale and riguad and co-tareg to control my blood pressure. These doses were recently increased to bring my blood pressure down. This hasn't helped as it was 160 over 90 this morning. I am now suffering from acute constipation and have developed lumps on the tendons of my feet. What action should I consider taking. I try and walk 10000 steps a day and follow a low sodium diet.

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2019/02/20

Back to your dr please. If he/she does not know how to help you, ask for a referral to a specialist physician.