Question
Posted by: in pain (was) | 2007/10/16

Hello Sniedie

can you believe it, i feel like a million dollars today, no pain, no numbness nothing- i feel normal, and hey guess what.... its raining again. i am supposed to go for a blood test today but i think i will only go tomorrow, i dont even want to smell an injection today. have a grooovy day, ( yes i grew up in the 60's and 70's.) flower power babe!

Expert ImageCyberShrink Annex

test

13
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/17

I'd go put on other shoes and shop it's to hot to sleep. I might speak to you tonight if you go on the net at night.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: in pain | 2007/10/17

i have gone home to sleep (or shop at the mall?) will speak tomorrow - bye

Reply to in pain
Posted by: in pain | 2007/10/17

i can cook, i dont like to but i live on my own and take aways are not an option. I usually make curry or chicken ala king etc and eat it the whole week, it usualkly lasts about 5 days in the fridge. My maid comes on a friday and she takes every scrap of food she can lay her hands on. I dont mind she is very kind and has worked for me for 13 years. well im finished my mamoth eskom job, i only have next week left, the following week i have chemo on the monday and fly out on the thursday so i aint starting any major jobs. its really hot today, im tired and think i will go home early and take a nap. the boss is away till friday, there are only 4 of us here,
me, the boss, the bookkeeper/receptionist and a technician
so i can get away with murder, i have been here the longest
amount of time (25 years) so nobody DARES challenge me.
i have new shoes on and they are hurting my feet.

Reply to in pain
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/17

LOL you are really classic, but slave could do the trick I just don't think the training guy would appreciat that. For myself I think slave isn't even close it's slavery all over. First time I hear of a man cooking... or else there is very little men like you. Don't think I'll do a job description or I'll ask the boss to. Busy with Emmaus Hospital I think I'll be bold by the time I'm done this project is enough to make me cry non stop. You must really be tired with all your drawing skills. LOL. Well let me carry on working, you can keep me laughing atleast somebody does.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: in pain | 2007/10/17

I dont normally eat mcdonalds but i was too tired to cook and
most places are closed at that time of night. rennies does nothing for my heartburn i take zantac. why do you need a job description? draftsperson is what i call myself. I have done courses in Allycad, Caddie, Microstation, microstation 3d, and autocad. I have 10 years drawing board experience and 15 years Cad Experience. i ordewr all the drawing office supplies, keep a record of all the drawings, including filing, recording revisions etc. . I know, what about slave? thats how i feel sometimes, LOL

Reply to in pain
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/17

Oh I meant to sk you if you had to work out a job discription for a straining Cad operator what do you put in it, I have somebody to train our work load is alot and was told to draw up a job description all I can think of is DRAW!!! LOL . No serious what will I put in it? can you help seeing you've been doing this way longer than I have.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/17

Why do you eat Mcdonalds if i8t gives you heartburn, I must say you're classic always making me laugh. You sound like speedy with all your rounds, how are you today you sound good. Grab a Macaroni and cheese on your way home and a couple of rennies for if you decide on junk food again. Hope you don't work to hard today I've got stax of work, won't complain thats ok to be busy. Nice summer day but will be cold again for the rest of the week atleast I got to wear my summer clothes today. Speak to you later don't be quiet all day.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: in pain | 2007/10/17

morning sniedie
i didnt get away from the officve until 830 then i had to get petrol, by then it was 9 oclock drove from the office in scorttsville to deliver drawings to my boss in oak park, by then i was tired so i stopped at mcdonalds (i still have heartburn) then i went home, i live at sheraton next to cascades shopping centre. maybe i will get some pasta from park lane spar on my way home tonight. i woke up at 2am and have been at the office checking my construction codes on the drawings. i will go home at lunchtime today

Reply to in pain
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/16

(21h55) Ok seems you're sleeping, I'm off to bed too now, hope you had ya pasta. Speak to you in the morning. Have a good sleep.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/16

Had plenty plotting but left another 13 to plot and came home. I love pasta but will skip the tamato sauce. Not good at eating it's a effort for me to eat. So are you having pasta? You shouldn't overdo it now that you're feeling good, take things one step at a time. Hope your hands not too sore now. Sleep tight and sweet dreams. Speak to you later if you go on the net again.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: in pain | 2007/10/16

im still at work (17H52) i have to print these orthophotos for a huge eskom job and my plotter is freaking out. i still have 8 to print and they take about 20 minutes each. I went for my blood test at lunch time they took it from my hand as they cant find veins in my arm. stings a bit in your hand (the soft part below your thumb. will speak again tomorrow. whats for supper? iom craving macaroni cheese smothered in tomato sauce.

Reply to in pain
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/16

Good evening Mr, and what were you up to today? you've been quiet so I hope the pain didn't come back, I had a tough day at work but atleast I'm home now. I'm praying for some sun, went and bought summer outfits but can't even wear them. :-(
So are you going for your blood test tomorrow? Well I hope to hear from you soon and that you still have the good news.

Reply to Sniedie
Posted by: Sniedie | 2007/10/16

I am so glad for you, things will come right, you sound like a wonderful person and opening my mail and getting a message from you first thing in the morning and being happy makes my day brilliant, I will most defenitely have a groovy day now that I know you feeling good. I wanted to mail you last night but wasn't sure if you go on the net at night. I grew up in the 70's suppose that makes us ok people still got manners. The rain is getting me down now. Makes me depressed if I don't see sun at all. So you're not going for the blood test today, then what are you plans for this wonderful day? I've got tons of drawings but a nice day out would have been great. I'll spek to you later and hey I love the (was). :-)

Reply to Sniedie