Question
Posted by: louie | 2018/11/15

Health problems

Lots of pain on my right hand side below belly running down my legs , both my butt cheeks are in pain, under my feet it's like burning, on my left shoulder pains are running through my back, when I rest I am fine. The moment I begin to walk or do some heavy job, these pains come back to me. I also have bleeding piles, i had for over 30 years. i have a hernia on my right below for the past two years , my age is 58

- 2018/11/19

Hi Louie
It sounds as if you might have a compression in the lower part of the lumbar or sacral spine and this can be causing the symptoms in the lower back, buttocks, lower limbs and feet. I suggest that you go for an X ray of the lower back to see the extent of the problem and suggestions for treatment. In the meantime, try and refrain from any type of exercise or work that aggravates the lower back. Good luck.