Question
Posted by: Carrie | 2004/10/14

Exhausted

Good Morning.

I have a problem. I am permanently exhausted, I go to bed at about 7:30 lately sleep like a dead person, wake up feeling like a new person, but by 9:00 I am exhausted again, by the afternoon I have a faint headache. Sometimes it feels like my head is on one side and my brain on the other side, cant explain it, I just feel extremely light headed. My body also feels weird, I feel very agitated and like I'm being rushed.

Carrie, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, etc. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.