Question
Posted by: Crackerjack | 2007/03/06

Emotional Craziness

Hey doc...My emotions are all over the place.Im a 27 yr old male in a very good relationship with a wondeful women.My problem is that my head seems to be a mess...im not too happy in my current job and i guess its effecting me...i get to work in the mornings and i dont know where to start , cause my head is that disorientated...dont know if my blood pressure is low , or my hormones are a little messed up !Can you reccomend anything ?I seem to be alright after exercise which i do in the evenings , but im a mess in the morning...please help...

RMC's right, maybe switching to an early morning gym routine might help. I doubt that there are hormones involved, and low blood pressure isn't usually a problem. Maybe seeing a counsellor could help you to sort out your feelings and decide how best to handle the problems at work

1
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

Anychance you cqn get to gym in the mornings?

Reply to RMC