Question
Posted by: Maria | 2019/09/17

Which Over the Counter Cream can I use?

I have Long Dreadlocks and for two months now, my neck has become itchy with rash like appearance - which has changed the appearance of my skin tone (very dark tone - just the neck area. The Itchiness stops for while and starts again. COuld it be eczema related as I also have very sensitive and dry skin, and have started using Eucerin Body Cream!

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2019/09/19

You could have contact dermatitis or infected eczema on the skin of the neck or perhaps a condition called Sycosis nuchae which is a deep seated infection of the hair follicles on the back of the neck. Treatment would depend on the cause, so get your doctor to take a look at the skin to make a diagnosis.