Question
Posted by: | 2020/02/24

What is this bump on the penile shaft?

I have had a small raised flesh-colored bump on the top of my shaft for a long time and I am not sure what it is. It never hurts or itches. It may have grown a tiny amount, though it's hard to be sure. It is the only one. Images at the following link. https://imgur.com/a/3wyFKpb

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/02/24

Hi. I have not looked at the images as I strongly suggest that you go and see a medical doctor to get this bump checked out. It could be any number of issues which may require a medical intervention. Don't delay, go today.