Question
Posted by: | 2018/10/03

Weight loss

I have PCOS problem in taking Homeopathy medicine. I want to reduce 10 kgs in 10 days, is there anything you can suggest me? 

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/10/14

Thank you for your question. 

Weight loss is a process that doesn't happen overnight, we recommend a healthy weight loss of 0.5-1.0kg per week as with experience we know that rapid weight loss results in regaining the lost weight and often even more. Losing 10kg in 10 days is a drastic drop in weight and won't be achieved by following healthy weight loss principles and is not recommended. I would suggest making an appointment with a dietitian in your area who will be able to help you achieve weight loss in a healthy manner by improving your eating habits and creating healthy lifestyle and dietary habits. Click on the link to find a dietitian in your area http://www.adsa.org.za/Public/FindARegisteredDietitian.aspx