Question

Vaginal Wall and vibrator use

I am 55 now and was told that my vagina wall is showing some signs of getting thinner, and it was recommended to me to make use of a vibrator regularly as this will assist in keeping my vagina healthier and younger. I have never heard of this before, is it true? Does the use of a vibrator have health benefits

- 2019/04/23

You can certainly use a  vibrator if you need it for sexual reasons. However, I don't think that it will improve the vaginal thinness which is due to lack of oestrogen. If this is a problem, oestrogen cream will help.