Question
Posted by: | 2020/06/29

Sore on tongue

Hi Doctor. Please tell me what cause’s those tiny sore’s that we get on our tongue’s. I don’t know what they are called. They are so painful, though...

- 2020/07/03

Those tiny sores are also called 'aphthous ulcers' and can be extremely painful, as you said. They can be caused by injury to the inside of your mouth, such as accidentally biting your tongue, or having something scratch the inside of you mouth or tongue. It can also be caused by a lowered immune system, or when you experience increased stress. Good luck and stay safe.