Question
Posted by: | 2019/04/20

Severe hand/finger pain

After a cervical fusion, I discovered that my RC on my shoulder was torn during surgery. Since then, I have developed a large "lump" on my right bicep. I have severe pain and tingling/burning in my hands and fingers. Could all of this be related and what is it called? My neck was checked and it was confirmed by my doctor that the pain is not coming from there. This is ruining my life and I cannot take it anymore. The not knowing is the worst. Thank you for ANY INFO you can provide me.

- 2019/04/24

If the tingling/burning is only in the right hand and fingers then a nerve might also have been injured at the same time as the torn muscle and it is most likely that all the symptoms are related. I suggest that you go for a second opinion because if the sensation is in both hands, it is most likely coming from the neck or the spine. Good luck and I hope that get the answer soon.