Question
Posted by: Blurs | 2019/07/03

Response - Are we lab rats for Psychiatrists

Hi Prof , I would like to apologize for my post yesterday regarding psychiatrists, only after I spewed venom I saw your qualifications and felt ashamed and embarrassed. Despite my comments regarding psychiatrists, you answered in the most heartwarming and helpful manner ever imaginable, not only that, over the course of a few years you always helped me when I was at the end of my rope and for that I am ever grateful. So here is a BIG THANK YOU to you for all you do for all of us. You make the world better, Kindest Regards Blurry Face.

- 2019/07/04

Thanks so much, Blurs.   None of us can make the world great, but any and all of us can make it better than it is, and you're a part of that process.  I hope you're no longer at the end of your rope ( where things get unraveled and tatty ) and that the rope is far longer than it once was. 
One of the things we can do, as you do, is to encourage the good guys, and discourage the bad.