Question
Posted by: | 2016/06/01

Reduce Cholesterol Levels

Hi, I did a finger prick cholesterol test at our Wellness Day. The result was 7.2 The sister said I should go see a doctor and get a full blood test done, which I will do, however in the mean time I'd like to know how do I reduce my cholesterol levels. I do have constraints, as I am hindu, vegetarian, and do not have eggs or fish or any meat. Thanks

- 2016/06/02

In the mean time I can suggest Rychol, a natural product to reduce cholesterol levels. Go for the blood test and then the doctor will be able to tell you which of the cholesterol values are raised and what is the best way to lower them. Good luck.