Question
Posted by: Susan | 2020/07/30

Pepticate

Hi, My 11 month old is now on Pepticate (switched yesterday) as we think she might be allergic to soya beans and I know she is allergic to cow;s milk. what is the next formula that i use as pepticate only go up to 12months. Dr didn't want her on goat formula he says too much protein and people also say that babies with milk allergies is prone to be allergic to the goat milk as well. what is my next step for managing this.

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2020/08/05

You could try a partial hydrolysed milk formula such as Nutramigen and Alimentum.