Question
Posted by: | 2019/06/16

Penile Angle

I am boy age about 30years not married and never had sex.My body masd index 21-23.I take care of my health.Eat a fruits , dont drink beverages, no junk foods, very small artificial sugars. I have question about my penis. When standing my penis is not point upwards rather it is ponting a little bit downwards (no curvature). Grirth of penis is less on base than front side. I am worried is this condition of my penis is ok?I heard penis shoul point upwards. Will i be able to satisfy my wife?Please answer

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/07/02

Penises come in all shapes and sizes! Remember that it is what you do with your penis (mouth, hands, lips, body) that matters most. Relax, enjoy and don't assume your wife's needs and desires. Ask her, listen and then act on her wishes. That is the best way to keep her satisfied.