Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/24

Pain on tip of penis

Hey. So I had intercourse 2 days back. It was the morning after that my tip just has been paining randomly. There is no pain during urination, or any kind of discharge or inflammation or spots or anything around. Can someone help me know why it would pain? Or I could try anything to cool the pain down? Also, would it be fine to have sex?

- 2019/06/07

The pain might have been due to the action of the intercourse. I suggest that you rest until the pain is better, and see if any rash develops. If the pain subsides and there is no rash within a day or two, then you do not have to worry. If the pain persists, then rather go to the doctor. Good luck.