Question
Posted by: | 2018/06/16

Pain during sex

Recently I’ve been having pain when my boyfriend enters during sex, it feels like I’m being stretched, I’m not sure if there’s not enough lubrication or if he’s too big. We usually do it more than once but the pain gets worse and it starts throbbing. It just feels sore everywhere on the outside.

- 2018/06/19

I presume that this was not the case in the past. If so, you may have an infection which is causing problems. It is unlikely that he has suddenly become too big. You could try using lubrication and see if this helps. If you have any other symptoms, you should see your doctor.