Question
Posted by: | 2019/11/02

Pimple hard like stone

Good day, I have something that seems like a pimple, however, its hard like a very small stone on my inner lip of my vagina. Tried pinching it to see whether it will pop like a pimple but nothing happens. It is a little bit painful when I pinch it but feels more like the skin hurts from being pinched than the actual "pimple" hurting. Can this be something serious?

- 2019/11/04

There are many cysts and glands that can become blocked and cause symptoms such as you describe. I would suggest that you have it checked out.