Question
Posted by: | 2019/10/11

Orgasmic screaming

My wife & I both derive great pleasure from cunnilingus. We live in a sectional title complex with walls that are not too soundproof and because my wife becomes very local when she orgasms, I feel embarrassed to think our neighbours are very aware of our sexual activities. After all, we can hear them talking or watching television! Is there a way to overcome this problem or should we just get on with it?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/10/14

Soundproof one of your rooms as you would if you were having band practice in it; get her to scream into a pillow, play some music, or yes, as you suggested, close all windows and doors and just get on with it.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/10/23

buy the neighbors some good noise cancellation headphones :-) just kidding ok