Question
Posted by: Totaly confused | 2019/05/02

Opened a can of worms

My DH has always had a fantasy of seeing me with another woman, which I found quite repulsive, but for his 40th birthday, I gave him that surprise, only he was not allowed to touch the other woman, I then forced myself to make out with her, give and receive oral, and I ,loved it, now I am wondering if I opened a door that I cant close. DH was over the moon watching me, and had no interest in the other woman, as I thought was his angle. He says he is now satisfied for life, but now I am not, I want more pussy, so to speak. ow should I handle this

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/09

You need to discuss this honestly with your husband. Maybe he will be happy for you to be with a woman again, as this seems to have been his fantasy. 

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/02

Well give yourselves that spice of a gift once a month or so. As long as the other woman stays off limits to him and he can live with that and enjoy watching you. Make a pact not to be broken. Set rules for you and him. Promise you will never do this alone, never with another couple (man and or his wife/ gf) or w another man period, and never without his knowledge. He must be in the room every time from beginning to end, He promises never to touch the other women, never watch other women w o you or w o your knowledge. And whatever else you put limits on. Please from a mans point of view don’t humiliate him, talk about his penis size, how she pleases you better than he etc. As long as you both honor each other and abide by the rules which you agree to could you do this every so often? Just a thought

Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/02

You have unfortunately tasted the forbidden fruit, and I am a man that understands how lovely woman are, but I have a friend who went down the same road with his wife, only to end up with his wife having many woman, but without him present, his fantasy turned around and bit him in the ass, so please do not ever go down this route, it will hurt your relationship, and your husband will be fully to blame as it was his fantasy, that has now become yours

Posted by: heretohelp | 2019/05/02

Hi Totally Confused :) This is normal if you have never experienced being with the opposite sex before, I think you should talk to your husband and try and organise another 'surprise' for him. If he says no just politely explain to him about how you feel, I think everything will be OK if you have a good relationship with him. Do you guys have kids? This may also affect his decision so once again just explain how you feel about it. If this was a recent thing then maybe leave it for a few months but I think you should talk to him. Hope this was helpful Sorry if it wasn't :( - Anonymous

Reply to heretohelp