Question
Posted by: | 2019/06/07

No more sex

Docter me and my wife, both in mid 40's has a good relationship, however there are no more sex for no specific reason. Any suggestions on pills we can use to get us being horny again.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/06/23

Good morning. I am not sure about pills; it may be best to consider a medical doctor for that query. My question would be,do you still want to have sex? If you could have sex with someone else that you find very attractive, would you feel inclined to have sex? And if so, it may be that you are bored with your sex life within your relationship. 

This means that you need to ignite some adventure and excitement into your relationship so that you feel inspired by it. Imagine what might make you feel sexy within your relationship again? What would make you feel "horny"? Discuss your wife's sexual desires with her too.

Good luck and enjoy!