Question
Posted by: Da | 2018/10/21

Problem

My wife and I had sex last night. She douched first and we had sex about two weeks beforehand. Is she cheating? I want her tonight or I'll change my mind even if u can please send me an answer. She's next to me. Hope to hear from you

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/10/23

It sounds like you may need to talk to your wife if you have such concerns. Lots of women douche in order to clean out the inside of the vagina (although most medical experts recommend against this for health reasons). It would not necessarily mean she is cheating. It is just what she believes she needs to do to prepare herself for sex. However, if you suspect she is having sex with someone else I would suggest that you start using a condom for your own protection if you you have sex with her.

1
Posted by: Vee | 2018/10/22

Mnr, lt might not be as serious as cheating, sometimes when a woman has had a period, been swimming, eaten asparagus or been struggling with IBS or even when its been too hot you tend to think you smell, on occasion you do smell even create a thing called Bacterial Vaginosis. Vaginal Douche cleans you out a little and freshens you up and when using some thing like betadine clears the BV and smell and can also -(because water is astringent internally) tighten you a little bit. Why don't you just ask her?

Reply to Vee