Question
Posted by: JH | 2018/11/21

Mucus In throat

I have mucus in my throat usually after I eat or talk. It causes sore throats and hurts when I talk. It usually goes away after like 10 minutes, but it goes away and comes back when I eat or talk again. In the morning, I don't have the problem, but then I eat something it comes back. Also when I drink water, it hurts my throat, and I try to avoid talking as much as I can.

- 2018/11/21

I suggest that you go to a doctor so that they can have a look in the throat. It could be your tonsils, but then they would have been painful all the time and not only when you eat or talk. It almost sounds like a reaction to movement in your throat. The GP can then refer you to a specialist of necessary. Good luck.