Question
Posted by: Ant | 2019/12/13

Minamino Syrup - alternative

Good day We have been searching for a stockist of the Minamino syrup and have been advised that it has been out of stock for a long time. I have even called Aspen to check when they may be getting stock and they do not have an answer. Is there an alternative to the minamino syrup? I am aware that the capsules still exist however, in our case we need the syrup.

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2020/01/12

Minamino is a syrup that contain mino acids and a variety of B vitamins in high dosises The best will be to contact Aspen - for them to inform you if there is an alternative company that import the product to SA

You can also Google the silar product available from oversease and evaluate and compare the nutritional analysis of these to Minamino You can order and buy them on line