Question
Posted by: James Louise | 2020/06/25

Penis size

Hello doctor. I am a 21-year-old male. I have a very embarrassing question, but I would like to hear your recommendation. I am very insecure about my penis size. Right now, I am measured at about 5 inches in length when in full erection. However, I feel like that is not enough. My question is, how can I grow my penis size in length and girth?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/07/12

The straight forward answer is you cannot. Your penis lies within the average range though.

But if you learn how to be a red hot lover, your penis does not have to be centre stage. Detract attention from it through your magnificent mastery of giving sexual pleasure, you will feel a lot more confident very soon.