Question
Posted by: Morgan Nott | 2018/06/21

Left Ear / Jaw Pain

I took a nap this afternoon and woke up with a bad pain on the left hand side of my jaw. I thought it may have been because I slept funny but it won’t go away. That was a couple hours ago now my face is slightly swollen on the left and my ear is beginning to get very sore. I’m 22, female and healthy. Please tell I’m not dying like google says so!

Expert ImageHeadache expert
- 2018/06/22

Dear Morgan,

It is impossible for me to make a diagnosis without examining you. If you would like to speak to me please call me after 4pm on 0825555763 - Dr Elliot Shevel