Question
Posted by: Duane | 2019/05/21

I really need a woman's opinion please.

I would like to know if I'm average in the penis department...and I only ask as I recently had a hiccup with my fiance in finding out that the best sex of her life was with an ex and purely because he was 'abnormally large'. I have noticed during intercourse with her over the year and a half that she gets extremely wet, has to wipe, and almost feels like I don't fill her, as I can imagine this ex did... Well, I'm 18cm when erect. I've never had insecurities about my size before as my sex life has seemed to be pretty good with previous partners, and had the compliments direct and indirectly to me. So, I guess I would just like to know according to women, am I considered average?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/23

It sounds like you are above average. However, the more aroused your partner gets the more likely her vagina is to swell and get wet, and that can lead to less friction.

Squash those insecurities, get creative, and if necessary, buy an extra large dildo for sex play!