Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/17

I have a question regarding fatigue, urination, stomach.

I am feeling tired and fatigued especially lower leg above ankle in calf muscles and I am feeling pain in left abdomen when I touch it. I am feeling constipation and feeling bowel movement but don't have urge to poop. I drink about 7-8 glass of water and urinate 8 times. When I drink 1 glass of water after about 30 minutes and above I feel urgent urination. Urine color is watery like. I have depression and anxiety. Do I have cancer or kidney issues I am very stressed please tell me?

- 2019/01/22

The best would be if you could go to the doctor so that they can do an X-ray of the abdomen. Some of your symptoms can also be caused by the side-effects of the medication, especially constipation. To try and improve this you can eat more fruit and vegetables and less refined carbohydrates, although you might be doing this already. It does sound as if you are drinking enough water. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.