Question
Posted by: Honeybedger | 2014/06/05

I enjoy when wife tells me about her boyfriend

I am married for over 10 years and have kids.

My wife is sexy and lately she went on a dating sites and found a boyfriend. Now she sees him once in a while for sex, though she maintains it's only for sex, and she loves me.

I get highly aroused when she confessed to this and we ended up having good intimate sex.

Am I wrong to continue allowing this? Thing is if I say no, maybe she can still do it behind my back anyway and pretend all is well.

What do you think?

- 2014/06/24

Dear Honeybedger,

It is not my place to judge and tell you whether your choice is right or wrong in this situation.

Many couples today are exploring what are known as non-monogamous sexual relationships and life-styles. Such as open marriages, polygamy, ethical slut-hood etc.

What is important is that you and your wife discuss this openly and honestly and clearly negotiate what would work best for the two of you and set up an agreement which includes the rules that you both come up with in setting up such a relationship. It is important that you both fully consent to whatever agreement you set up and that one is not being pressurised into it.

213
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/18

My wife had her first encounter and I loved it...I could not have enough and can't wait for to have her next.

Posted by: Mano | 2016/03/12

A lot of couples are into "hotwifing" . If you have a hot wife, learn to share if you want to be happy or go get an ugly one and go away.

Reply to Mano | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/29

hi i share my wife pics regularly and am enjoying it for past 5 years

Posted by: Choices | 2016/03/12

Women need cock. A husbands cock is good for the first 5 maybe 7 years on the average until they get bored or feel unappreciated. That doesn't mean they don't love you, unless you are a loser with no money and no new plans. Allowing them to have a bf on the side makes your life easier and can add spark to your sex life. However, know the rules of "Hotwifing" befoe you engage in it.

Reply to Choices | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: me | 2016/04/10

good advice

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/02

We had been married for ten years and our sex life had become non existent. I was frustrated and felt neglected. My husband was working long hours and under a lot of stress so I tried to understand but I was getting really depressed. I went out shopping one afternoon and ran into an old boyfriend of mine. We started talking about the old days and he asked if I would like to have a drink. I really thought it was harmless and had no intention of doing anything. A few drinks and then back to his house. We spent the afternoon drinking and having hot wild sex until I passed out in his bed. My husband called and woke me up around midnight, I was still pretty drunk and could not come up with an excuse. I don't even remember the conversation and the next thing I remember is him standing over the bed looking down at me! He helped me dress and get to his car. The old boyfriend just sat there and watched. On the way home I started to cry and tell him how sorry I was but he said nothing. I thought our marriage was over. I staggered inside and into bed. He followed and helped me undress but then got on top of me and USED me like he had never done, rough and demanding like he was punishing me and treating me like the slut I felt I was. I assumed he was getting in one last one before kicking me out. The next morning I woke to find him gone from our bed. I got up and he was making breakfast so I sat at the table in silence. He was acting like nothing had happened. We ate and I got up and went into the shower. The door opened and he jumped in with me and took me again. I was still sore from the night before but didn't want to deny him. We got out and dressed and then he started asking me about what it was like to %%%% my old boyfriend again! He told me to tell him every detail about every sexual encounter I ever had. He was obviously getting excited and before I finished he wanted me again. Our sex life has been crazy hot since. I still see that old boyfriend and others but never without my husbands permission. He does not seem to want to sleep with other women even though I have offered to let him.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: me | 2016/04/10

Too all you guys who find it a turn-on for your wifes to have sex with other men, I was one who like to watch and to hear about her nights out!! But what happens when she has a steady b/f as weeks turn into months she can fall in LOVE with this guy! We as men just think about the sex.Womens hormones are different then ours and if he spending special times with her like taking her out on dates,it might get to the point were she is spending more fun time with him then with you!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/12

I have to say that my wife has slept around and I have found it to be a huge turn on for our relationship. It started with asking about her past lovers and has progressed into making new stories to share. I find it very apealing to catch her coming home from a night out and inspecting her body for evidence she is sharing in her story.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/15

you a lucky man then

Posted by: Nini | 2015/10/17

Marriage is between two people, and it's private to a large extent. I worked as a psychoanalyst for many years. I got sent to me 'mad people' from the psychiatrists. What the patients wanted to know was 'did I like them'... if they suspected I didn't, they wouldn't speak. Most of them to start with told their story to provoke me to dislike them ('like everyone else'). I got to see through this... once i heard their stories I realised how much they'd suffered and their symptoms made sense, I came to admire the way they'd coped, and got to like them... really.... it took years.... then they trusted me and spoke.... whether they were mad or not didnt matter any more. ts a bit like this with marriage, 'do you love me, who I am, or only who you want me to be?'.... nobody is 'normal, we are all different. It too me a long time to show who I was to my wife and she liked what she found.... it turned her on and she told me who she was, and it came alive. It was a risk, isnt life a risk? WHat we do is out business, why would I want to tell a bunch of strangers? It 'works' for us. I wouldn't recommend what we do to anyone, because it's just an expression of us. Don't worry what others do or don't do or what is normal, don't be afraid of what turns you on, be truthful with yourself and with you woman, ad if she doesn't like what she hears you are with the wrong woman. Its all about being truthful, truth is very sexy! Enjoy the life we've been given, live a true life, and don't waste your time writing about what you feel want or think on this sort of medium, tell your partner, and live out your truth together in private!

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/09

Mostly white folks do this shit because they are a pathetic piece of shit.

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/14

Obviously a non white wimp who's inferiority complex haunts him everyday Now go hide under your stone little boy

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/14

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/10

Your a piece of shit scumbag

Posted by: Louis | 2015/08/08

Be careful guys!! We started todo this a few yrs ago with a lot of fun,even swinging and 3soms. But then desided to find a "boy friend" As time went on she start spending more time with him. He was great with her.Take to various places,even a week vacation to top hotels.It developed into a love relation.Looks like we are going for a divorce.

Reply to Louis | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/09

Boy friend is different from a spare wheel or a helper or a third man = this was the problem// if you are married you get only a helper bro'

Posted by: Phil | 2015/07/27

My wife, with my approval and encouragement, has sex with other men. It has added to our own level of sex which has never been better. We have been doing this for several yeaars now, sometimes together and other times she is alone after we get to know the guy. She has spent the night with several guys over the course of time, and when she gets back home the sex is incredible. When I watch her i am so turned on by it all. She has had several regular lovers which she would see a couple times a week. One was a black guy and she was really into interracial for a while as he would share her too. Oh, and by the way, I have had a few women also. So it has not been bad at all for us, but rather extremely good and beneficial to our relationship.

Reply to Phil | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Richard | 2015/10/17

I find great enjoyment from sex with my wife after her date with another man. It is very good when I find evidence of their mating. His sperm in her is exciting to feel - proof of their activity.

Posted by: mmmm | 2015/08/04

Only if all men were like you and all women like your wife''''!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/05

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 5 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Zaki helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.movidakspellhome@gmail.com Goodluck

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/17

you are sataning with your devil caster we dont wana here those thing here

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/20

I have been married for 54 yrs and have had great experience of my wife having lovers. Simple explanationof why we did it is ....She told me she had never sown her 'wild oats' as a teenager after some discussion asked if I would be ok and still love and support her if she had boyfriends while staying married to me....With some excitement and nervous trepidation I agreed to a trial 3 sum... To my great surprise and joy it went really well...and so developed a new phase in our lives of fantastic fun and tremendous pleasure...so much so I gave her unconditional total freedom of choice within the realms of hers and my safety and common sense... re - our children - her physical safety which included letting me know who she was with and where at all times, and what time I could expect her to be home etc...It ran its course joyfully for about 6 years and some of her lovers became our friends lasting many years....

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Arash | 2016/06/19

Did she fuck younger guys too? Tell me the story pls

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/23

As soon as I see a guy slide his cock in my wife I cum. with out touching mine

Posted by: K | 2015/03/17

Hi, I had the same experience. We have been married 57 years and starting with year 7 for the next 25 years she was fucking a friend of ours an average of twice a week, and several other friends once or twice a month. She would also go to a local Marriott Hotel near the airport that had a lot of businessmen staying for a night or two. She and a friend or two would go to the bar about 10:00 PM to see if they could get picked up. If she did, she would call me with the first name of the guy and his room number. She got to know one of the bartenders very well and if her girl friends left before she was through upstairs, she would catch a ride home with him. That usually included a blow job or quick fuck in the backseat in our driveway. When I heard the car pull in and she didn't come inside in a few minutes I would look out of a window that overlooked the driveway and jackoff while she sucked or fucked him. She was a local elected official and went to 3 or 4 out of town conferences a year. She had a few regulars she would have sex with at each one, but also enjoyed surprising a new guy with a chance to fuck her and see her incredible body. 5'8" - 125# - 36c breasts. she also enjoyed group sex and sometimes would do 2 or 3 at a time. One time when I was at a conference I went to our room early. While in the elevator with her regular and a friend of his, the friend asked if she would like to see the view from his room. She said OK, and he ended up fucking her. She stopped at the regular's room on the way back and gave him a nice long blow job while she told him his friend had fucked her, then she came to our room to fuck me. This all slowed down after about 25 years but it was a great ride and a lot of fun for both of us. Although we are both in our 70's I often wonder what it would be like if she still had a few guys to fuck once in awhile.

Posted by: WifeHasLvr | 2014/12/24

My wife has had a steady bf for almost 8 years, now. The first year, I had intense feelings of jealousy. I got over it because...well...I guess I finally realized that she was happy to come home to me every night. Sex was ALWAYS great; continues to be great. I think we all recognized that she just needed a little variety. Her bf and I have become pretty good friends outside of our mutual interest. We're both staunchly straight, no desire to be with another guy; just happy to share her feminine charms. It works for us.

Reply to WifeHasLvr | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Dezi | 2014/12/25

If all man had that understanding; you are the man and how I wish to contact you personally= dezindlovu@gmail.com

Posted by: All4it | 2014/11/08

I think that if he had another woman he would still love his wife so why can't she have another man and still love her husband? She can, it's the same except that he is being the generous one. They should do it together so she doesn't sneek around though. As long as they both like it and are happy I think it is a great deal for everyone. Wouldn't most of you guys like it if your wife's let you have other women? This is just the shoe on the other foot but not different in any other way. Cheating is wrong, doing this with permission is the ultimate act of love. I think it is very romantic in an extremely kinky way!

Reply to All4it | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/23

it only goes wrong when love gets in the way. Most people confuse love n sex.

Posted by: Gezelwayo | 2014/11/10

Very true

Posted by: Stoutenlekker@gmail.com | 2014/07/17

Ek was al een van daai war n huisvrou my Gevra het om haar uit te help Hoop die was nie jou group

Reply to Stoutenlekker@gmail.com | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/02

Klink lekker. Sou wou weet hoe mens sulke gelukkies kry.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/02

I think each individual or couple is entitled to their own opinions but also own choices in life. Can we afford to judge another person?! I think what would be constructive is not to judge or criticise but rather offer advice to another individual who is sharing his experience. Personally I am in a similar boat.i will not explain the lead up to it all but needless to say, both my wife and I have extremely large sexual appetites and a while back we discussed enacting our fantasies! Turns out that she loves the thrill of me watching her and I love watching her with other men. In fact I can't get enough of it. Somehow I love her making me jealous...be it her flirting with men or having 'affairs', bringing guys over or even her sleeping with them for the night.... In fact iv asked her to make me jealous and also create situations where even though I know deep down that she is doing this for both of us, I would wonder if she is really cheating on me...only for her to later tell me it's for us... The important thing is that she always gets my permission and only happens if we both inagreement. In some cases she would have a full on 'relationship'with a guy(him knowing the situation), bring him home... Then she would tell me she has feelings for him and ask me permission to make love to him and if I could watch, to which I oblige! And there is no other intense thrilling feeling of jealousy than that to enjoy in this world. What we also have is a diary where she would keep pictures of the guys and details of the experience which sometimes after a gud night out after drinks she will go through and reminisce about... Every guy is tested first btw before he remotely touches my wife. Thus far 7 years later we both are still together and enjoying our lifestyle.... And we are at the stage where her biggest thrill and fantasy is to sleep with as many guys as possible and have me watch her as often as possible which I am loving! I am fortunate that I am a successful businesman, so she can afford to stay at home and fullfill our fantasy! To date she has slept with 427 men...

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/26

I know what you mean I'm in the same situation with my wife and it turns me on big time especially when I get to watch1

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/02

please assist me how do i get contacts dezindlovu@gmail.com will appreciate your help please,

Posted by: Zuma | 2014/06/27

Quoting you man; ''Thing is if I say no, maybe she can still do it behind my back anyway and pretend all is well. What do you think? This means your happiness is not because your wife was given a nice bang by another man BUT your happiness comes from seeing the solution working already before the problem of cheating came; you are the luckiest man ever because your wise woman brought the solution to the cheating problem before the problem occurring. mmmm Maintain it just as perfect and be happy both of you your wife is already happy she is angelic, keep it up, if there were plenty woman like that was better : it is far much better to allow that to happen than to ''oscar-pistol'' your wife someday just for cheating for her fantasies.

Reply to Zuma
Posted by: Loving | 2014/06/27

Well done mate, enjoy your wife treat her well and it will last forever. Puck all these sh1t comments, they come mostly from gays. Me

Reply to Loving
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

Go for it it is your safety at the end of the day your safety and of your children; not her feeling= she is an adult with her choices though married to you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

Difficult one to fathom, however clearly most people here are doing it and are comfortable with it. If it works for you go for it, if not stay away.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

My friends and I would like to spitbraai all your wives, and if You would like to watch that would be cool its 15 of us plus reserves

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Svetlanha | 2014/06/26

Sounds good! Are you guys in Cape Town. And I usually have sum1 who does our screening 4 any type of diseases. So if ya'll r up2 it, do get us on Edward Street. Yours in sex, Svetlanha

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

these women seem loose.................................................................................................fit

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

I am game. When can we arrange this spitbraai. My assegai is ready

Posted by: jp | 2014/06/26

s****t

Reply to jp
Posted by: Hot Wings | 2014/06/26

I think your GAY dude!!!! Your probably turned on by the other guy and not because of your cheating. I mean really? A normal dude would not find pleasure when another dude is banging his wife. Nigga get Help or accept your Gayness

Reply to Hot Wings | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Sway | 2014/06/26

Anyone that uses "dude" in a sentence should be shot in the balls, seeing as they shouldn't pollute the earth with their spawn.

Posted by: CPTGay | 2014/06/26

I think you are f**king stupid. There are many people who have these relationships, this guy was just brave enough to tell...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

sho!

Posted by: George | 2014/06/26

This type of activity is not for all married couples or relationships. My wife were dating for 5 years and now married for 15 we love each other as much we did the day we met and very much partners in all aspects of our lives. Our sex life is also great and since the kids have left home even better in our forties and we often behave like teenagers. As a male my sexuality has also improved (no more wam bang thank you ma'am) and have learnt so much about myself. As to this type of activity we not quite in that league as we have the attitude whatever we do - we do it together. Therefore, if we decide to have sex with another person it normally takes the form of a 3 some etc and seeing that we both bi it is great all round. It is not a regular thing only once or twice a year and as someone here has said it is like foreplay and the memories add to our overall sex life. Importantly it is not for everyone and must stress your marriage must contain the type of relationship that can handle this. If in doubt, dont do it. For those judges here - get off your high horse and accept the fact that people have different life styles to your own - live and let live.

Reply to George | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

and aids is a myth. stupid people.

Posted by: Ethical Slut | 2014/06/26

All hail King George!!! lol, it is 100% true that this kind of lifestyle is only for the relationships where you are married to your best friend. This lifestyle as well as the swingers lifestyle can make a strong relationship stronger, but will destroy a relationship that is not 100% strong.

Posted by: Ethical Slut | 2014/06/26

We are in this kind of relationship aswell. My husband loves to watch me have sex with other men. He encourages me to do it. It gives him a huge turn on. It has gotten to a stage where the only time we have sex is after I have been with another guy. We love each other dearly and do not want a relationship with anyone else. But having other men pleasure and use me is basically like foreplay for us. We love it, enjoy it and would probably never change it.

Reply to Ethical Slut | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: zuma | 2014/06/26

i need your more advice really; please if it means leaving my contact= dezindlovu@gmail.com

Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/26

you and you're husband are f*cking sick individuals

Posted by: Brad | 2014/06/26

*high 5*

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

does she take it up the ass

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sway | 2014/06/26

Do you jerk off while posting comments?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

what is safe sex? and what is wrong with being religious? some people are just sick, you think you are helping this poor sick man? y'all need help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

What is safe sex?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

My wife and i express our relationship by enjoying sex in marraige. We love eachother, sex is just an expression of the love you have for oneanother. Love is about what you can give, how can you give your husband/wife the best sex possible. It is supposed to enhance your relationship. I would never want to take that away from my wife. We want to give eachother the best sex possible. Why would you want to go look for sex anywhere else? I don t think you understand marraige , the type of relationship that is possible between one man and one woman. Sex is a journey, its amazing, and in my opinion is enjoyed most when you share that kind of intimacy with only one person. You grow as a couple. My advise would be to rethink your view of a marraige relationship. You are missing out big time and i would think the " exitement" , is perhaps something you hide behind because you don't know her anymore. You should move on or come clean and start over. Marraige is difficult but very rewarding. The biggest thing to learn is how to give of yourself. Lust is easy, because its all about taking. But it is empty, thats why you will always just move on the next partner. In the end you will never by satisfied. Lust will leave you lonely and bitter. Focus on what you can give your wife and not what can get. Its not to late. Be honest with youself and renew your vows perhaps, but this time, take them seriously.

Posted by: A nonnymouse | 2014/06/25

I do confess that the idea does have some excitement value for me, but I cannot say whether the reality will the same. I do wonder what the reason is for seeing your wife/hubby with someone else and enjoying it.; could it be a justification for your choice of "hot " wife/hubby,that someone else likes him/her, but you know you are the permanent one ? Lekker revenge, not? I think the expert's advice is rather good:Make sure that the reason for doing an open marriage is what both want , and not just one sided, because it does seem a bit slippery.( No pun intended!)

Reply to A nonnymouse
Posted by: any cock will do | 2014/06/25

By the looks of it she is nymphomania. And you a shameful lover boy. Don't forget to buy her a dildo as a birthday or Christmas present whatever comes first. You can use it on yourself when she is out to seek more pleasure.......

Reply to any cock will do
Posted by: Svetlanha | 2014/06/25

Hi guys and girls. i love it, I just love it! My husband and I do all sort of crazy sh@! like that. I love it and get wet when he picks up girls at the club and goes to our apartment in the CBD. And he loves it when I get taken to our house and play sex games with other men. We even record our separate encounters and give pointers as to where to improve on certain STUFF. My girls are 12 and 11, boy turning 8 and we will teach them everything once they turn 16. Of course we won't allow for them to have intercourse until they turn 18. We're all very well off and have all sorts of business investments from RSA to Russia. So guys and girls will maybe see some of you on Edward Str. Just thinking about typing this comment I need my peach to be eaten tonight. Honey see you 2morrow. I phoned the nanny she'l be sleeping inside 2NIGHT. Oh and let Thembisa work for her wages, ok. Love Svetlanha...

Reply to Svetlanha | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: dezi | 2014/06/27

sexy svetlanha mmm',, dezindlovu@gmail.com

Posted by: Have you tried a clean shaven beareded Man yet. ca | 2014/06/26

Do You want to try a Beardered Asian for Fun

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

It is every couples choice as to how they want to live their married life. I do think to be in an totally open and honest relationship means more than one where either sleeps around without telling. If they prefer to have sex outside the relationship and can discuss it openly then it means they have grown in their outlook in life and maturity. If they can even cross the boundaries of colour then they have matured to a level which most people can only dream of.

Posted by: Thabo FMG. | 2014/06/25

Well I know a friend who sleeps with his neighbour's wife with the husbands approval. I could not believe my ears first time I heard it. I was told it had to do with him being young black single and posing no possible threat to this middle aged white couple so they are all comfortable with the arrangement. as long as she is happy then they are all happy. With time I have asked whose rules are these anyway that we follow in the first place? I wouldn't do it but I understand.

Reply to Thabo FMG.
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

It's called cuckolding and is growing in popularity around the world for what ever reason. Some men are just aroused by the idea of their wives being openly unfaithful. Whats interesting is that cuckolding is a sub-set of the broader SDMF lifestyle - the same that brought you 50 shades of grey. Now I wonder how may women commenting on this read the books and enjoyed it?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Its a dog,s life, take any bi##h on sight.

Posted by: Dean | 2014/06/25

Your sick.

Reply to Dean | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Gramma Nazi | 2014/06/25

You're

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

this is STUPID!!! pls come up with better questions....

Posted by: Through of life | 2014/06/25

When you open a door for satan, dont come later crying about it. You will reap this filthy fruits - just a fact and through of life doesnt matter you says what! Change now, or reap what you sow.

Reply to Through of life | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

One apple slice short of a fruit salad

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

If you are happy in your marriage or relationship, you won't go out and act like a hooker. WTF??? "I'm so happy with you honey....I really love you, but tonight I'm f...ing Johnny, but don't worry, I'll give you all the detail, then you and me can have steaming sex"???? Does that sound normal. Poor kids, they're gonna be just as screwed up as the parents one day. You and your wife are so fucktup, good luck to you and all the deceases she's gonna give you.....you know a condom can break anytime! You don't give a shit about her and she feels NOTHING for you! If you don't like the comments, don't put crap like this on social media looking for sympathy / whatever .

Reply to Anonymous | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

We disagree

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

We disagree

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

Disagree

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Agree

Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

i Agree

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

in a country with the some of the world's highest rape, women abuse and divorce rates, I just love it when all the religious and superstition nuts come out and give "advice". apart from the rank stupidity, the imbedded patriarchy instantly disqualifies most comments as being helpful. there are many, many ways to conduct a long-term relationship and you have to figure out what works for you. Who gives a damn about what the religions or the mother grundies think?

Reply to dr.zeek
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Let us not be judgemental. Speaking from experience, I grew up in a moral and value driven family and I would still like to maintain that I do possess those qualities. However,While at varsity dating my gf at the time( now my wife of 5 years) we went out one night to a nightclub. It was there that I noticed guys trying to pick up my gf,trying to buy her a drink or dance with her. Truthfully I enjoyed the fact that I had a beautiful gf and enjoyed her getting the attention,after all she is with me. Ironically, after a guy tried to chat her up while I was getting drinks and saw this when I got back, I found it intensely exciting.we then joked around about her getting this attention to which she laughed and said she also enjoyed the attention and loved flirting innocently. From there on it progressed from her flirting in clubs with guys while I watch, to making out with guys in a club. We both discussed it and enjoyed it and so long as we were in agreement we continued.as it worked out her enjoyment was knowing her bf is there watching here do something which was 'wrong'/taboo as well as knowing her bf enjoys watching her. Yes there is jealousy( but an intense jealousy knowing your partner has your permission) but every aspect of our relationship is based on trust and love and care for the other. Our relationship has now even progressed to her having friends who I sometimes watch her sleep with or sometimes a bigger thrill and excitement is knowing she is with someone without me there. She then gives me all the details afterwards.it may sound like an open relationship but in fact each experience is open and honest and something that we discuss about what she will or won't do. From time to time she would also date a guy and have a relationship with him which sounds as crazy as it is but we both enjoy it and are in agreement. Something else we discussed is her using her own discretion and surprising me or making me jealous, however knowing that it is something we both sharing with each other. Sometimes she would text me to get home after work as she ' is making out' with someone.. Or she would text me details of what she just did with the guy... We now have some good friends who would often come over for dinner or braais, and honestly, personally,there is no bigger thrill or intense feeling of jealousy that you could feel, than watching your wife make out and flirt in front of you and watch her sleep with another guy. From her perspective the thrill is doing something so taboo with her husband watching her and let's face it, as physical and sexual beings if she's enjoying it then all the better as the more enjoyment she has has..the more I enjoy watching her! Now knowing each other for 12 years and married for 5, we are still happily together with no issues. My point is, don't judge, very few people get to live out their fantasies in a controlled and honest manner.

Reply to Anonymous | 10 comments (hide)
Posted by: dezi | 2014/06/27

please me i need more advice guys you anonymous and cuckload = dezindlovu@gmail.com

Posted by: GONE WITH WIND | 2014/06/25

I am not sure you are serious about the relationship. What are you teaching your children! I doubt whether you enjoy intimacy with your wife!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

can i have your Wifes tel?

Posted by: Van | 2014/06/25

me and the wife also enjoy to do that nothing wrong with that and then is the sex very great.

Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

what a loser,a pathetic excuse for a man

Posted by: Cuckold | 2014/06/25

We had more or less the same kind of relationship. Been married for 10 years and in the cuckold lifestyle for 8 of those 10. My wife had over 100 lovers. But it has quieted down lately... We haven't played in 3 or 4 months.

Posted by: Brad | 2014/06/25

The best response yet! *gives this man a Bells* I think you guys have an awesome relationship and I feel quite jealous of it LOL

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

You two have taken your relationship to the next level. There are few respondents out there who will understand. Good luck and enjoy, I wish I was in the same position. ;-)

Posted by: Majozi | 2014/06/25

You have the same sickness as the author, sies,you dont value each other.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

OMW, that's so hot!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

What do you think your wife will say or do when you get a girlfriend for sex? I also agree with some of the statements above, especially the one about the possibility of an abortion and divorce. Wake up! You will pay and suffer financially. I speak from experience being divorced myself. A marital contract means nothing at the time of divorce. Women wants everything she owns and all your belongings, house, car, pension, medical and maintenance. At the time of divorce you suddenly become enemies, there is no mr or miss nice guy. Be warned. After my wife and I had had three kids, I discussed with my wife and I went for a vasectomy. After a while she got a friend. Her excuse - I did not want to give her a fourth child. She did not consider the financial implications of a third child and now suddenly she wanted a fourth. We got divorced. Even today, more than twenty years later, she cannot handle her own finances, never have enough and has to borrow money from our kids. Watch out! A lot of us speak from experience and suffered hard times due to this kind of thing.

Posted by: Plain sailing | 2014/06/25

The word marriage means “sokkel” to both of you. Put your nose up your backside and sniff the tripe you utter.

Reply to Plain sailing
Posted by: Draadtrekker | 2014/06/25

Why the hell then gets married and stay married. You are sick in the head to say the least

Reply to Draadtrekker
Posted by: Dear experts.. | 2014/06/25

I have recently felt an uncontrollable urge to touch uncovered, live electrical wires. I do not know what to do about this and I wonder if I should just do it and see what happens. Please kindly let me have your opinions because what I have in mind might not be beneficial to my health or the well-being of my family.

Reply to Dear experts.. | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/27

Brilliant! ha-ha-ha!

Posted by: Donovan Moodley | 2014/06/25

Dear Lord Jesus, I bring before you all these people who thinks marriage is just a game of sexual satisfaction nothing more, nothing less. I pray lord that you will sent your holy spirit to minister and speak into the hearts of these people. I pray that you will send forth an understanding that suppress all understanding to know that having sex outside marriage is unhealthy and an abomination to the body that God gave them. People I recommend that all of you that have commented good or bad google Louie Giglio - Pulling together or drifting apart. This will help you understand what marriage is about. @ Honeybedger - if your wife is finding satisfaction with another man why can't she find that same satisfaction with you and within your marriage. Has it ever occurred to you that the very guy that she is having sex with, is having sex with many other women as well. Have you ever heard of STD and HIV. A pandemic that is killing our nation. I am not judging you but merely making you aware of the repercussion of your wife's actions and the effect that it would have on your life and that of your children. Need i remind you that you and you wife has made a covenant before God and as the head of your home and the head of your marriage take the stand and honor your vows made before God. And if your wife leaves you for sex so be it. But God will honor you for honoring your marriage vows. If any of you needs to chat and get a christian perspective of such things my email address is donovan.moodley@webmail.co.za Will answer any questions you have without been judgmental. God bless!

Reply to Donovan Moodley | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: DA | 2014/06/26

Thanks Donovan! Satan comes with lies and make "unacceptable" things "acceptable" and when disaster strikes you are alone, very alone.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

WOOOWOOOWOOOWOOO Look a rusty fork?!?!?

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

here comes the nutter!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Less fiction more sweaty friction makes for a happier Moodley...

Posted by: Cuckold | 2014/06/25

Oh please... Your imaginary friend condones rape and his "servants" enjoys to molest children, all in the name of religion.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

i like a man who puts his wife s best interest at heart first , not all man can be so understanding , and guys its not a matter of where he comes from or he is not a man enough it goes both ways , probably he realized he is got a problem , on the other hand he want his wife to be happy , and he is not selfish like others,

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: gyz | 2014/06/26

I need more advice from you really for my relation how to break through

Posted by: Floyd | 2014/06/25

This guy is so hopeless. He should have gone to men's clinic for help if the only problem is a sexual one .

Reply to Floyd
Posted by: Tegwan | 2014/06/25

Can I have your wife's number please!

Reply to Tegwan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Did you try 1023?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Goodness people! Stop being so judgmental and stop with the horrible name calling! So unnecessary! None of you have walked a day in these people's shoes so you know nothing about them or their relationship. I know he asked for advice, but please give it with kindness. Life is too short to be mean to people, especially over something that really only affects this couple and the third person.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

If it makes both of you happy then do it. Forget what other people think and just do what makes you happy.

Posted by: Jack | 2014/06/25

Then how do your kids look at you when they both grow, knowing daddy is just an object and mommy is a whore, perfect setup

Reply to Jack | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Why on earth would the kids know the details of their parents sex lives? Do your kids know what you do behind closed doors?

Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

i Agree

Posted by: Everhope | 2014/06/25

This is the beginning of the end of your marriage.

Reply to Everhope
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

People, this is not about her sleeping around with strangers, she has a sex buddy... One. If my wife wanted that I would be okay with that, I wouldn't mind a sex buddy myself, not for a relationship but to get together with every now and again for some hot steamy sex.... If you both agree, I think there is place for that without impacting your married relationship... And people, you all secretly would like that for yourselves, it's your jealousy that won't allow it for your partner.... Just saying....

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/27

Hmmmmm, but did you not MARRY the person you envisioned to be your s3x buddy for the rest of your life?! Why go and look for some outsider if you are satisfied with your s3x life with your spouse?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

And if she gets pregnant? And its his child??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

Idiot. She will find more men as soon as she tires of her new mate. You should have married a prostitute....if your wife is not one!!!

Posted by: Vuvuzela | 2014/06/24

Try viagra to spice up your miserable sex life

Reply to Vuvuzela
Posted by: Thabang | 2014/06/24

Love is cursed by monogamy.

Reply to Thabang | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Thabang are you saying that we should have more than one partner and love won't be cursed ?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

What a poooosy

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Hucker | 2014/06/24

Great! Until you get genital warts. Until your wife wants to spend all her time with him. And then runs back because e beats her up and she wants YOU to pay for her abortion. And then you realize she's just using you until something better comes along and when it does, she wants your house, your car and your dog (the only thing that actually loves you). It happens to thousands of people every day. Enjoy it while you still think you are having fun.

Posted by: juliet | 2014/06/24

The simple truth is that your wife did not love you .she is still staying with you because of the benefits she gets from you. And also YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN.

Reply to juliet | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: gnosis | 2014/10/19

Jerkoff!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/27

Well said! If memory serves me correct, does your vows not include a phrase like 'forsaking all others'? Why then get married if that is the lifestyle you enjoy?

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

What's a REAL man? Must he give his wife a good beating? Grow up - it's 2014

Posted by: Willem Van Wyk | 2014/06/24

ignorant bigot :D

Posted by: Gone with wind | 2014/06/24

When people marry they are telling others that they belong together as they are in love. There is no love if you allow another to be intimate with somebody else. it is like saying do what you want and I will do what I want. Marriage institution is falling apart.

Reply to Gone with wind
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

I think this is awesome. Love doesn't equal sex, emotional connection does and if you have that and want to indulge in natural instinct have at it, good for you!

Posted by: mindblowing | 2014/06/24

…your wife is with a boyfriend because of your NONEXISTENCE MANHOOD (easy Answer to your pathetic Question)

Reply to mindblowing
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

I'm sorry but if you are sleeping with someone else, you don't feel anything anymore for your husband/wife/partner. If you really care about somoeone you will not look for intimacy somewhere else.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

In this day and age of many sicknesses...........I think you should rethink your decision,it might backfire in the end,and it could be nasty!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

nothing wrong with the setup as long a you both agree. i also have a boyfriend with the blessings of my wife.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/27

ahem.....good for you..........

Posted by: ? | 2014/06/26

? you have a boyfriend with blessing of your wife == what are you then; man or woman??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

mens clinic, adult world, marriage councilling. for fuck sake do something bru or you just happy being the pansy. See it anyway you like but fact is you not satisfying your wife in all parts of your relationship cause why else would she be screwing around and even the fact that she tells you about it shows you just exactly what she thinks of you. wake up and smell the roses or your wifes vigina for that matter

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

IDIOT!!!!!!

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

you do not really understand, do you? Google "polyamorous"

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

di**head

Posted by: honey | 2014/06/24

This is a stupidity dude and how sure that those kids a urs wake buddy or u got (KÓROBELA) na? U speak u have kids u cnt fuck but u had kids Bustered

Reply to honey | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

dumb and dumber

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Shame, give this one a point for trying...

Posted by: E | 2014/06/24

You not a black guy.. Cos if you were, this wouldn't be happening. Black machinery will make her go on her knees...

Reply to E | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: E | 2014/06/26

dr.zeek, and you my friend are the most dumbest human alive.

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

and you are, clearly, not a very kleva guy

Posted by: Hucker | 2014/06/24

You can my wife, but please don't send her back or ever let her call me. And let her have it with your filthy black "machinery".

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

This guy needs STOMATTA!!

Posted by: JACKSON | 2014/06/24

You are bewitched!

Reply to JACKSON | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

You are infantile

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

what is your wife's name and where can I find her? :)

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

You need to escort yourself outa here... Lunch is been served.

Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

In the escort section

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

go an get your head examined.

Posted by: KK | 2014/06/24

It's your life. If it makes you happy, continue. Nothing wrong with an open relationship to spice things up. Rather that than ending up in divorce court. Secret affairs hurt and destroy families, open affairs is magic and you will be together forever.

Reply to KK
Posted by: Donnie | 2014/06/24

Nothing wrong with it if both of you are being satisfied. Enjoy it.

Reply to Donnie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

Everyone must just keep their pants on. One man's meat is another man's poison they say,if you and your wife are happy with the arrangement you have going, then nothing else anyone else says should change that. However, stay aware of how you feel about the situation, if your wife's feelings towards her boyfriend change you should be prepared for the fallout. Wishing you the swinging best.

Posted by: izzo | 2014/06/24

you f up go to hell thus not ethical you need prayers

Reply to izzo | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

another comment based on religion, not reality

Posted by: Wayne Piper | 2014/06/24

Another religious nut

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

This is unbelievable bro,where are u from

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

All I can say a u diabetic brother? God forbid .man kill for their wifes you give her away ? ? That's not love u guys have its a fantasy

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: gez | 2014/06/26

now if you are diabetic then what do you have to do to your wife then ??? divorce her or divorce yourself away from this family??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

No bud, god is fantasy, this is fun...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

DREW, I don't think you are one to comment on this guy's spelling and grammar.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

It is nice while it last but she will fall some time and be very broken. Be there to help her up and support her. You approved this relationship so you carry the responsibility on the turn of events. Been there done that and reaping the fruit years later.

Posted by: Another like you | 2014/06/24

Enjoy it, I know exactly where you are comming from. Wife and I have been doing this for years and we do enjoy 3somes too. It's your fantasy, so don't let others judge you.

Reply to Another like you | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

ya who says sex and love have to be on-in-all

Posted by: Majozi | 2014/06/24

you are sick

Posted by: The Clever Goat | 2014/06/24

Well the downside of playing with fire is that eventually one will get burned. the partner might get romantically attached to the swing and you'll soon fizzle out of the equation. For a man, only the pencil connects but women don't operate like that.

Posted by: Drew | 2014/06/24

My old fashioned mind that believes in monogomy is completely gobsmacked by this! I am not one, to comment but for some reason I just can't help myself. After reading your Q, my first thought was maybe she looks elsewhere because her husband is inadequate, as your spelling and grammar defintely reflect this. If you believe that women are able to have sexual relationships without emotional issues and its all just physical then you are the one woth the issues. She has the best of both worlds, one man at home to pay her bills and keep the home fires buring and wait up for her every evening and one to keep her fire/ bed burning with passion and lust. She is pretty smart don't you think? You are actually the pansy in all this, in case you missed it. I want to say Man Up, but thats an insult to real men.

Reply to Drew | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anom | 2014/06/25

I agree 100% with you Drew

Posted by: jnrb | 2014/06/24

You are 110% correct, she has the best of both worlds and this guy is too stupid to realise that he is being taken advantage of.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

I think its great! Not all people are monogamous, so enjoy it!

Posted by: YoungAndAngry | 2014/06/24

It's YOUR life, dude! Seriously, what happens between you and your wife is your business. All the other people who commented below are living THEIR lives EXACTLY the way they see fit, and would not be happy if others told them "this one little aspect of your life is sick and makes you a lesser and evil human being". I applaud you for being honest about this. Fuck everybody whose brains aren't big enough to understand that there is MORE THAN ONE WAY to live a happy, fulfilling life.

Reply to YoungAndAngry | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

you should change your name to young and clever, well said, its their life and if they happy that's all that matters.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

You can look at it any way you want, fact of the matter is that she needs more from you, you cannot deliver, and she is now getting it elsewhere. Fact is that this craving is going to get worse and she is going to want "more" all the time. Next thing, one chap is not enough. Never talk out of your bedroom and do not introduce additional stress to your bedroom, this will become additional stress. Good luck.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Ignorant...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

The computer says no...

Posted by: Cyclist | 2014/06/24

This can only lead to heartache,let alone the very real possibility of catching a disease and passing it on to you.The third party is having fun and who knows who else he is bonking.You are stepping on very dangerous ground. When this guy dumps her she will then probably find someone else,do you really want to share your WIFE

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

Oh, wow... I am amazed at the negative comments. I wonder how many guys that have responded have had or will have an affair with another women and would not tell their spouse. Here is the thing, every marriage is different, some closed and very orthodox, some open with new thinking. I don't think anyone can be the judge, if you have the perfect monogamous marriage then awesome, as long as it working for you then all is good. Some people however need to spice things up especially in their sex lives. You will never believe the amount of men who are turned on by seeing their woman with another guy... are they sick individuals, I guess most of you would say yes, and that is your opinion, they feel otherwise and that fact, if nothing else should be respected. Of course, when you indulge in extra-marital sexual excursions, this comes with some extra responsibilities, like safe sex to protect your real partner and whom ever else is involved. Personally, if my wife was into this kind of thing and was a fantasy of hers, I would go with it.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

I wish my husband thought the same.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

How the hell....... how can someone get turned on like that for crap. Guy leave your wife you would be more mentally stable watching porn

Posted by: Malema | 2014/06/24

U r mad bro infact both of u dnt derseve each otha thats evil from both parties.which parent does that hv an agreement wth his wife/husby u both need a shambok nd as fur u bro if ur manhood doesnt stand anymore dnt make stupid excuses here grow up nd start jogging..

Reply to Malema | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

just when you thought the comments could not get any worse...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Face, meet palm...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

what about man that are having extra-marital affair and their wives are aware about that?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

hahaha,i think u r not real man.if u r real please take notice of ur life 4 ur kids,

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

I thnk its fun nd exciting to explore an open relationship

Posted by: Dude | 2014/06/24

My guy,are you for real...? How do you allow that...? Man up nd stop all that crap,so much is can happen. Think of ur kids and for yourself,that woman doesnt respect nor love you.do wats best for you and your kids and live that woman... Hw can u be enjoying all that? Be true to yourself bro,there's somethng you not telling in your story...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: bongani | 2014/06/24

You and your wife love each other of course but I suspect the man is gay he's just proud that someone is doing a good job that he couldn't do on his own

Reply to bongani
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

He is spreading deadly sickness .Cant you see that .He cant die alone

Posted by: MDan | 2014/06/24

First in my life time^(oo)^. Its really annoying to hear this if it is true. Man you need a serious psychiatrist or even an Inyanga what ever that was done to you its not nice. Man up brother, this is something any normal man should not be proud of or even say it. Man Up!

Reply to MDan
Posted by: anonymous | 2014/06/24

u suck man

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Chirwa | 2014/06/24

Bro man-up nd do smethng good 4 ur kids,whats wrng wth dis stupid idiot man,allwyng his 1 nd only loving wife sleepng wth anthr man,or r u also hvng anothr relationship??mayb u hv been witched go 2 sangoma bro

Reply to Chirwa
Posted by: angry fellor | 2014/06/24

my brother u r one spineless piece of shit. How can u allow such nonsense into yo life. What will u tell yo kids if they find out about this madness.

Reply to angry fellor
Posted by: Antonio | 2014/06/23

: ) Were are you from?

Reply to Antonio
Posted by: anon | 2014/06/23

Zvakaoma

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

U r just F up bro.

Posted by: Feliz | 2014/06/23

U enjoy her confession and the sex ??? how do U even enjoy it knowing what's yours is being enjoyed by another being ?? there's also the issues of sexual transmitted diseases you should be on a look out for .... again, adultery is being committed .... :-o

Reply to Feliz
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

Hi sir. Please join them in a 3 sum , you may enjoy it. You both can do ur wife she will have a big time. Or you can do the guy as well.... Just try it

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Yaaassss! So hot! I have done this and approve.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Is that what you are really doing as well?

Posted by: tchipere | 2014/06/23

one word asshole

Reply to tchipere | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

Three words idjit...

Posted by: the man | 2014/06/23

Look my dear. U r so fool , how can a man do or agreed to such madness thing lime this. Even if your sex life is dead but can't allow such cheap agreement. Thank U for being so idiot bro.

Reply to the man | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: zuma | 2014/06/26

this man is grown up humanly; if is only that which you can no longer perform good then??? should you kill yourself???

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

Think about the intentions of the boy friend. He will end up taking your wife from you because you can't give her what she wants. I don't think you will like that. Be careful.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

Posted by: LuLu | 2014/06/23

This is just mating like a damn animal, sies!!

Reply to LuLu
Posted by: Robin | 2014/06/23

This is not okay. If she sleeps with a HIV person what happens to you and the children or worse you both die from it. No matter what when a woman gives herself to another man she has no more feelings for you sexually. What happens if she sleeps with your best male friend, will you be okay with this. I don't think so. My advice to you is take your kids and run my friend cause your marriage is over. What are you going to tell your kids when they find out and understand and call you a spineless human for allowing this.

Reply to Robin | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/26

dr zeek,you are a moron,read the comment properly.He is spineless for letting his wife mess around.

Posted by: dr.zeek | 2014/06/25

ever heard of "safe sex"?