Question
Posted by: | 2017/04/13

I dreamt i dreamt I found a small black snake , with yellow eyes in my wardrobe.

I opened my wardrobe, and there it was. It didnt attack me. It just went to the back of the wardrobe. It is almost as though the snake just wants me to acknowledge its presence. I come back to my room later, and go to sleep knowing that there is a snake in my wardrobe. Even in the dream, this doesnt sit well with me, but I don't leave my bed, and I don't call for help. I woke up after the dream, and had a funny feeling about one of my colleagues . Please help, and I feel very troubled.

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2017/06/14

Sorry for the delayed response.

This sounds like there is something that needs your attention and you have been suppressing. Our dreams mostly tell us about something we need to face within ourselves.

My suggestion is that you start a meditation practice and start Journaling.

regards 
Warren Munitz
www.integrativelifecoaching.co.za