Posted by: BoBo Wantaba | 2018/12/03

Dealing with teen boy

My 14 year old son has been going to fellow classmate's parties on Saturday nights. Yesterday, I went to pick him up and the host teen invited me in. As a 41 year old mother, I felt out of place. I then was lead to a closed door room. I went and opened it to see if my son was there. I was then disgusted and surprised when I saw my son ejaculate on a some girl's chest. I took him without speaking and have since then remained uncommunicative. I do not know how to deal with his problem.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink
- 2018/12/03

Sorry, BoBo,  but this message comes across as a crude hoax, which couldn't possibly benefit anyone.  The story is highly unlikely : so the teen hosts ( their grossly negligent parents being away ? ) were eager to invite you in to witness your little son's performance, and he managed to time the climax of his show until the moment you arrived ?  Did they not offer souvenir pictures and DVD's ? 
Then, having witnessed criminal behavior ( sexual behaviour involving one or more minors is an offense ), you simply took him home ?  Never discussed it with him ?  Or with the negligent host parents, who are legally responsible for whatever happened in their home ?  Never called the police or other authorities, or contacted child welfare ?  Never took your son to a child psychologist for assessment ?  What are you waiting for ?
Why not also see a psychologist for your own apparent problems ? 

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.