Question
Posted by: BoBo Wantaba | 2018/12/03

Dealing with teen boy

My 14 year old son has been going to fellow classmate's parties on Saturday nights. Yesterday, I went to pick him up and the host teen invited me in. As a 41 year old mother, I felt out of place. I then was lead to a closed door room. I went and opened it to see if my son was there. I was then disgusted and surprised when I saw my son ejaculate on a some girl's chest. I took him without speaking and have since then remained uncommunicative. I do not know how to deal with his problem.

- 2018/12/03

Sorry, BoBo,  but this message comes across as a crude hoax, which couldn't possibly benefit anyone.  The story is highly unlikely : so the teen hosts ( their grossly negligent parents being away ? ) were eager to invite you in to witness your little son's performance, and he managed to time the climax of his show until the moment you arrived ?  Did they not offer souvenir pictures and DVD's ? 
Then, having witnessed criminal behavior ( sexual behaviour involving one or more minors is an offense ), you simply took him home ?  Never discussed it with him ?  Or with the negligent host parents, who are legally responsible for whatever happened in their home ?  Never called the police or other authorities, or contacted child welfare ?  Never took your son to a child psychologist for assessment ?  What are you waiting for ?
Why not also see a psychologist for your own apparent problems ?