Question
Posted by: | 2019/02/18

Anger management

I get upset over the pettiest things. Have no reason to but I do. I tell my kids to do something and they don’t I start yelling at them

- 2019/02/18

OK.  See a clinical psychologist or counsellor for help to regain proper self-control. You will already have discovered how yelling at the kids is pointless and does nothing good for them or you.  They could help you to try better ways of building an effective system of communication and discipline that will achieve better behavior all round.  You wouldn't want them to copy you, when people don't act in the way they want them to.
Also, they could help you to escape from the tyranny of the petty, to avoid allowing silly and unimportant things from upsetting you needlessly, and to rather identify and concentrate on things genuinely important to you.