Question
Posted by: Ankur Tripathi | 2019/06/24

Hi Sir, I am feeling left side chest pain with a wound and headache

and something is abnormal with my brains. I feel things getting constricted in my body and electric sensation in my right part. Dear Doctor, About 2 years ago, while playing I fell down on the backside of the head and remained unconscious for 2 hours. After 1 month I was in my office and felt something in my left upper chest area and developed a strong feeling to crush it and I did so mentally, just after this event some electrical diffuse occurred in my brains, I started to feel chest pain and felt like a vein was dried up in my right arm and still feels weakness. I am going through the worst phase of my life, leading a life not to worth living. Sir, Your fruitful help will be like a boon to me.

- 2019/06/28

Dear Ankur
You will have to go to the hospital and they will have to do a CT scan of your brain as well as a neurological examination because you might have suffered some sort of brain damage when you hit your head two years ago. Good luck and I hope that you find the answer soon.