Question
Posted by: Sham | 2019/01/22

Pregnancy

Hi Doctor my last period was the 10th of December and I had sex on the 20th of December and was bleeding very lightly for about a week from the the 22nd of Dec to the 30th of Dec but I didn’t get my period on the day it was supposed to come this month which is January I have taken 3 pregnancy tests of intervals of 5days to a week and they all negative what could be the problem

- 2019/01/23

There are many causes of absent/irregular bleeding, including cysts, hormone disturbances, thyroid problems. If this is the first time this has happened though, I would suggest that you see your doctor.