Question
Posted by: Anwar | 2020/02/10

Hemorrhoids VS Anal Vrat

I have a some what kind of a hemorrhoid on the tip of my anus. Its itchy, bleeds a lot and very discomforting. But this morning I went to see a doctor and she said its an anal vrat. Is there a difference and why does this have the symptoms of hemorrhoids?

- 2020/02/13

Hi Anwar
Yes, there is a difference, the wart (vrat) is a type of virus and can spread if not treated. A haemorrhoid is part of a blood vessel that protrudes from the anus. It can cause the same type of symptoms. Both of them can bleed easily and be very painful and uncomfortable. Make sure that the doctor gave you the right treatment. Good luck.