Question
Posted by: Theresa | 2016/02/04

Heart problems

My son have sometimes for no reason a heavy heartbeat. Its fast then slow.

- 2016/02/10

Hi Theresa

It depends on the age of your son and if he has any other underlying illness. It would be best to take him to the GP for a check up. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Hellen | 2016/07/18

I am so grateful to Dr. Kruma Crumen for providing me with Cannabis oil and Rhino Horns here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin cancer 2 years and 3 weeks ago, and ever since then have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Kruma Crumen could provide me with Cannabis Oil here is the State, i contacted him on: drkrumacrumen@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Kruma Crumen Cannabis oil service. Below are the different types of illness he cured (1) Adeniod Cystic Carcinoma (2) Anal Cancer (Squamous Cell Carcinima) (3) Aplastic Anemia (4) Basal Cell Carcionoma (5) Bladder Cancer (6) Bone Cancer (7) Brain Cancer (8) Breast Cancer (9) Cervical Cancer (10) Colon Cancer (11) Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma (EHE) (12) Endometrial Cancer (13) Kidney Cancer (14) Leukemia (15) Liposarcoma (16) Liver Cancer (17) Lung Cancer (18) Lymphoma (19) Lymphoma (20) Melanoma (21) Neuroblastoma (22) Ovarian Cancer (23) Pancreatic Cancer (24) Parotid Salivary Gland Cancer (25) Pituitary Gland Tumor (26) Prostate Cancer (27) Spinal Tumor (28) Sqamous Cell CArcimona (29) Thyriod Cancer (30) Uterine Cancer For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia, Europe and the world at large, go get your Cannabis oil by contacting: drkrumacrumen@gmail.com or web: http://drkrumacrumensolutionhome.tripod.com/ Yours faithfully, Hellen Else

Reply to Hellen