Question
Posted by: Benita | 2019/06/27

Headache accompanied by neck and back pain

Hi, I woke up with a headache yesterday, I had 4 ponados and gotten worse, my neck started going stiff, I felt confused and unfocused so i went to get megrain tablets, my neck is stiff can not move it without pain, my ears are paining my eyes feels sore, my back is paining and even my hips, I had 4 megrain tablets slept the whole day yesterday and woke up with the same pain and headache I even feel week in my knees. I did the chin to chest test I can touch my chest but accompanied by stiffness and pain the muscle when doing it pulls right through to my lower back and hips. should i be concerned about meningitis?

- 2019/06/28

Hi Benita
I hope you are feeling better now. If not, please rather go to the doctor urgently. Meningitis is usually accompanied by fever, nausea, and vomiting, but this is not always the case. If the pain is persisting and worse today, go to the doctor. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.