Question
Posted by: Rachel N. Nkwanyana from Swaziland | 2019/09/19

Pain

HI doctor my right hand side is painful from the back of my neck, sholder, arm, hand and my muscles are stiff I have a severe headache doctors told me that I have a problem cervical spine AP & lat:mi. C-Spine AP & lat: mid intervertebral disc narrowing of C4-5, C6-7 Rt shoulder AP: some calcifications nd marginal irregularities of Rt humeral head. Rt shoulder ultrasound : small calcifications of Rt. supraspinatus no tear. test done p/Ex; impinge test + Jobe test + tenderness of Rt lateral epicondyle Tinel sign - phallen test results above. and I feel some tinglis in my fingers I cant even squeeze my towel.

- 2019/09/23

Hi Rachel
If you have not ben referred to a neurosurgeon, then that is the next step. You might need surgery for your neck. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.