Question
Posted by: Nothami | 2019/03/24

Ginette35 and letrozole

I'm desperate. So a month ago I found out I had Pcos and took blood tests to see how my hormones were, they were fine but my doctor prescribed me Ginette(contraceptives) for a month to balance my hormones and I was prescribed Famara too which I was going to take after finishing the ginette pills on CD3 of my period. But here's my problem I started spotting on the 3rd week of the contraceptive pills. The spotting has become like a period and now I'm confused as to when will my CD1 be and should I drink Famara or just continue with the pill until they are finished and then see my doctor. My doctor is fully booked this week and the next, I'm afraid that I'll miss this month and have to restart the whole thing

- 2019/03/26

You have not had the usual response, so I would suggest that you continue with the Pill till you can see your doctor even if it does mean starting again.