Question
Posted by: Def Anon | 2019/08/27

Fantasy to reality out of control

I am a straight married male, been married for over 20 years and things got a bit stale, so we started watching some porn, and my wife got me shaved and wearing her panties to bed, I must admit that I got very much into it, and we started role playing with toys, pretending they were other men, and our sex life was exciting,, it was like we were 2 nymphos. I had always had a fantasy to watch her with another woman, or share her with another man, we then decided to try both, we started with another woman which was really hot, but I never really touched the other woman, the whole thing just made my own wife more desirable, then we tries another man, I actually enjoyed that so much more watching her with another man, but she felt like a porn star on display and I wanted to do this again, so she said she would, but I must join in, and wear her panties. I agreed and we invited him over again, so we started playing and she was sucking me while he was behind her, me still in panties, them naked, I was real hesitant, but did it anyway, and I really enjoyed it. We have now done this many times, and even wet to myself and 2 other guys, where I have given BJs, and her a creampie, but I feel that I have awakened a monster, because she is always finding new guys nd on agreement I let her organize a gang bang, where I expected 2 or 3 other guys, when the night arrived there were seven other guys that all came on her and in her and in my mouth, and I did not actually enjoy the evening, it was way out of control, and now I actually just want to go back to the 2 of us and some toys and play, but not this humiliation of seeing 7 guys enjoy my wife while I hang around like a cock sucker in panties, and when I finally came over to her, she said she was too sore, and I would have to wait, Sorry for the long post, but I need to turn back time. What do I do?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/03

You need to sit down and have a very honest discussion with your wife and tell her exactly how you feel. You may not be able to turn back time, but your relationship deserves a discussion at least to assess whether or not a return to a monogamous relationship is even possible.

Contact me via despina@drlearmonth.com for relationship mediation or counselling.