Question
Posted by: | 2018/08/09

Extreme depression after sex with my wife

I think about sex all the time and get very aroused sexually, full erections elect, When my wife and I have sex I become very depressed(unable to have sex) for 2 days after. What is causing this and what can I do about it?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/26

It sounds as if there is some issue within your relationship, or the way in which you view relationships, that is in conflict with the intimacy of sexual intercourse with your wife. Are you attracted to your wife? What are your expectations of sex? Do you enjoy sex in a committed relationship? My suggestion would be to seek professional help so that you can work through questions such as the above.